- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Confirmation of Payee
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
What is Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC)?
Sometimes, an ATM or card terminal may ask you if you want to be charged in a different currency than the one you are trying to transact in. For example, an ATM in the UK may offer to give you cash in GBP but charge you in USD.
To ensure you always get the best rate, you should always opt to be charged in the local currency of the country you’re in.
If you’re in Thailand choose Thai Baht, in Spain, Euros or in the United States, US Dollars. If you choose 'with conversion', the ATM provider can apply their own exchange rate, which is not the interbank rate.
If you reject the currency conversion at the time of making a payment but it was still applied, please fill out our online chargeback form and our team will help you out.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card