- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Confirmation of Payee
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
How can I send a gift card?
Gifting allows you to send gift cards with fun animations and personal messages. 'Gifts' section can be accessed from 'My hub' tab.
To send a gift card:
- Choose the gift card you like in and tap on it
- Select amount: there will either be an option to enter the amount you wish or select the amount from a list
- Personalize it with a cover and a message
- Select the recipient (from contacts or add a new payee)
- Choose for the gift to be sent right away, or select a date
Metal, Premium and Plus users also get a cash back on every gift card sent.
When the gift is sent, it will show in your Transactions list in the Accounts section, as well as 'Gifts' section.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card