- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Confirmation of Payee
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
How to set up Scheduled Payments with Revolut?
You can use Revout to make all your recurring payments, direct debits and recurring card payments, and can take advantage of the pockets feature, which provides a smarter way to manage your bills.
You can set up recurring payments from your Revolut account when you first sign up to the service provider. However, you can also transfer them later on if you set them up from a different account (you’ll just need to update your payment details with the person you're making the payment to).
For direct debits (e.g. energy, gas, gym or water bills), you’ll need to tell the company collecting the payment to take it from your Revolut account. To view these account details, just tap on the account in the ‘Home’ section of the app under ‘Accounts’. A lot of companies will let you update these account details online or in app.
For recurring card payments (e.g. Netflix, Spotify or Apple Music), just add your Revolut card details to your account. Learn how to set up a recurring card payment with Revolut.
Once you've set up these payments, you can track these in the 'Scheduled' overview in the 'Payments' section of the app.
Once you have your Scheduled Payments linked to Revolut, you can discover our Pockets feature, which helps put bills money aside and plan ahead easily.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card