- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Confirmation of Payee
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Keeping track of your Scheduled Payments
Managing your bills and subscriptions has never been easier. To view all your direct debits, recurring card payments and standing orders, tap on the ‘Payments’ section of the app and tap ‘Scheduled’ in the menu bar.
Before you start, you’ll need to set up your Scheduled Payments to be paid from your Revolut account, if you haven’t already. Learn how to do it easily here.
If you have created a Pocket, you can also view the scheduled payments you have listed in your ‘Pocket Details’. If you haven’t created a Pocket yet, you can easily learn how to do so here.
Pockets allow you to see all your bills, all in one place. Effortlessly organise your outgoings and never overspend from your main account.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card