- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Confirmation of Payee
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Setting up Scheduled Payments to be paid from my Pocket
You can set up a recurring payment to your Pocket as you are creating it, or do it afterwards from the ‘Pocket details’. Just tap on ‘Manage’ in the ‘Scheduled outgoings’ section and then tap ‘Plus’.
The first step of the Pocket creation process is picking the scheduled payments that you want to be paid from your Pocket.
To make it easier for you, we’ll suggest a list of potential scheduled payments you may want to set money aside for. The list includes:
- The recurring payments you've manually set up from the ‘Payments’ section of the app. (Learn more about how to set up a recurring payment here.)
- Based on your past transactions we filter out what we think could be classed as scheduled payments, such as direct debits, bills or subscriptions.
- Any payments you’ve manually marked as recurring in the ‘Payments’ section of the app.
If you don’t pay bills or subscriptions from your Revolut account just yet then now is a great time to get started. See how easy it is to do here.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card