- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Confirmation of Payee
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Will I be charged for transferring money?
Please select the country in which your Revolut user agreement was signed before using our FAQs, terms may differ depending on your region.
Revolut transfer fees
Local transfers are free. For international transfers, there are no transfer fees when transferring money to other Revolut customers or non-Revolut accounts in the SEPA region in EUR.
For payments outside the SEPA region, customers receive fee-free payments within their plan's allowance:
- Standard and Plus customers do not have a fee-free international payment allowance
- Premium customers get 1 fee-free international payment per month
- Metal customers get 3 fee-free international payments per month
Outside of these allowances, a small fee applies for international transfers to non-Revolut recipients. Revolut's international payment fees are structured based on the transfer costs, which are generally dependent on the type and amount of currency being transferred. To best reflect our costs, Revolut's fees vary by currency and amount.
You can use our transfer fee calculator to see the total cost for a Standard Revolut customer with full allowances to make a transfer in local currency or USD. More country and currency combinations are available in the app.
We’ll always show you any fees that apply at the time of transaction in the app (see our Fees page)
Other fees may apply
You can send up to £1,000 each month without exchange fees. You’ll see a 0.5% fee applied if exceeding this threshold, but you can upgrade to Revolut Premium or Revolut Metal to transfer unlimited funds globally, with no foreign exchange fees. Exchange fees for exchanging uncommon currencies or exchanging outside of market hours may apply.
Heads up, when your money is in transit, an intermediary or recipient bank might deduct a fee, so the amount received might be less than the amount you sent. Please note that intermediary bank fees may be applied even in the event of an unsuccessful transfer.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card