- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Confirmation of Payee
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
How do I add new bills to a Group?
You can add a transaction to the Group from the Group Bills widget in the ‘Payments’ section of the app or by tapping the ‘Split bill’ button on your transaction view. This works the same way as the Split Bill feature but instead of sending a money request to the other group members, we’ll simply store the request on the group page.
Select the transaction(s) you want to share with the Group and adjust the amounts each Group member owes if needed. Instead of sending a money request to the other Group members, we’ll simply store the request on the group page.
If you want to add a transaction you made outside of Revolut, tap the ‘+’ button and add the details of your transaction. You can also change by whom this custom bill was paid, and adjust the amounts each Group member owes.
Don’t worry if you’ve added a transaction by mistake. On the Group page, swipe on the transaction to remove it or tap it and select ‘Remove from Group’.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card