- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Confirmation of Payee
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Exchange rate for my cash withdrawal is wrong
We strongly recommend that you choose to pay in the local currency when abroad as some merchants will charge you in your base currency and apply their own foreign exchange fees to the transaction.
We use the real exchange rate for foreign exchanges (FX) and don't add any markup to it.
The “real” rate can mean different things (it has different names, like the “interbank” rate). Here at Revolut, the real exchange rate means the buy and sell rates we have determined based on the foreign exchange market data feeds that we get from a range of different independent sources. Since the interbank exchange rate is constantly fluctuating, the rates are locked in for the weekend may not be the same as the rates that are available when the markets open on Monday morning.
When exchanging currencies with Revolut, fees may apply. Please check our fees page for your country and plan. If any fees were charged on your exchange, you can see it by tapping on the transaction in your transactions list.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card