Which items are eligible for purchase and refund protection insurance?
For an item to qualify for either the Purchase or Refund Protection, it must have been paid in full with your Revolut Plus, Premium or Metal account. Additionally, the item must meet all the following criteria:
- solely been bought for personal use
- be brand new at the time of purchase
- has had no previous owner
- was not purchased privately
- has any required CE safety and environmental certification
- is not specified in the exclusions (e.g. food & beverages, jewellery, antique…). Full list can be found in the Terms & Conditions
- It was purchased from a retailer in the country where your Revolut account is registered or in Europe
This is just an overview of the insurance policy conditions. Please see the Terms & Conditions in the app for more details.
You can access them in the app by going to Hub → Insurance → select the type and click on 'All documents'.