Am I covered by Pay-per-Day travel insurance if I disable location services on my phone?
If you disable location services on your trip, we will continue to cover you until you return home and reconnect to the internet with location services enabled. This is to ensure that if you do it accidently or something happens to your phone, you continue to be covered.
If you do this before you leave on a trip, the cover will not work until you turn location services back on again.
See the Terms & Conditions for further details.
Paying per day
- What if the app is telling me I'm not covered when I think I should be?
- What if the app is telling me I'm covered when I think I should not be?
- What if my phone is broken, lost, or stolen while on holiday?
- What if I don't manage to connect to the internet within 24 hours of starting my trip?
- What if I have insufficient funds in my account while on a trip?
- When does my Pay-per-Day travel insurance cover start?
- How does Pay-per-Day travel insurance work?
- Am I covered by Pay-per-Day travel insurance if I forget to take my phone with me?
- Am I covered by Pay-per-Day travel insurance if I disable location services on my phone?
- Why are there different prices for different regions for Pay-per-Day travel insurance?
- What countries are in 'Europe'?
- What countries in 'Rest of world'?