How does Pay-per-Day travel insurance work?
Pay-per-day insurance uses your phone's location to detect when you're abroad, and charge you accordingly for those specific dates and regions.
For this to work correctly, you'll need to turn on location services on your mobile, so we can know when and where you go abroad. You will be notified when you are covered.
The price you will be charged for each location is made clear when you buy the policy from the 'Insurance' section of your app. If you travel a lot, don't worry, there's a cap on how much you will be charged in a year.
Paying per day
- What if the app is telling me I'm not covered when I think I should be?
- What if the app is telling me I'm covered when I think I should not be?
- What if my phone is broken, lost, or stolen while on holiday?
- What if I don't manage to connect to the internet within 24 hours of starting my trip?
- What if I have insufficient funds in my account while on a trip?
- When does my Pay-per-Day travel insurance cover start?
- How does Pay-per-Day travel insurance work?
- Am I covered by Pay-per-Day travel insurance if I forget to take my phone with me?
- Am I covered by Pay-per-Day travel insurance if I disable location services on my phone?
- Why are there different prices for different regions for Pay-per-Day travel insurance?
- What countries are in 'Europe'?
- What countries in 'Rest of world'?