Why are there different prices for different regions for Pay-per-Day travel insurance?
Our Pay-per-Day insurance uses your location to work out where you are in the world, and charge you accordingly. So if you chose Pay-per-Day insurance and spend two days in Europe you will be charged a certain amount for these two days. If you then catch a flight to New York, the rate will change to reflect your new location.
The price you will be charged for each location are made clear in the app before you buy the policy.
Paying per day
- What if the app is telling me I'm not covered when I think I should be?
- What if the app is telling me I'm covered when I think I should not be?
- What if my phone is broken, lost, or stolen while on holiday?
- What if I don't manage to connect to the internet within 24 hours of starting my trip?
- What if I have insufficient funds in my account while on a trip?
- When does my Pay-per-Day travel insurance cover start?
- How does Pay-per-Day travel insurance work?
- Am I covered by Pay-per-Day travel insurance if I forget to take my phone with me?
- Am I covered by Pay-per-Day travel insurance if I disable location services on my phone?
- Why are there different prices for different regions for Pay-per-Day travel insurance?
- What countries are in 'Europe'?
- What countries in 'Rest of world'?