How can we help?

I'm experiencing financial difficulties. Where can I get money and debt advice?

Here is a list of charities, organisations and support groups which offer expert advice on mental health and financial difficulties.

StepChange- Free debt advice based on a comprehensive assessment of your financial situation (Call 0800 138 1111)

Citizens Advice - A network of charities offering free confidential advice online, over the phone and in person (Call 0800 144 8848)

National Debtline - Free debt and budget advice over the phone and online (Call 0808 808 4000)

The Money Advice Service - Free and impartial money advice, set up by the government (Call 0800 138 7777)

PayPlan - 100% free debt solutions, such as the Debt Management Plan and Individual Voluntary Arrangement, plus bankruptcy and debt settlement advice (Call 0800 280 2816)

Related Articles