Need a hand?

Just pop your question below to get an answer.

Where can I get help if I'm worried about my mental health?

Here is a list of charities, organisations and support groups which offer expert advice on mental health.

In the UK:

  • Samaritans - Support for anyone in emotional distress, struggling to cope or at risk of suicide (Call 116 123)
  • SHOUT - Free, confidential, 24/7 text messaging support for anyone who is struggling to cope (Text 85258)
  • Mind - Advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem (Call 0300 123 3393)
  • Sane - Emotional support, information and guidance for people affected by mental illness (Call 07984 967 708)

Check the full list of NHS-recommended mental health charities, organisations and support groups that can offer expert advice here.