Getting started with Payday
- What is Payday and how does it work?
- How is my available balance calculated in Payday?
- How will my salary be affected with Payday?
- Is Payday a loan?
- How do I enroll for Payday?
- How can my employer provide Payday as a feature?
- Why are my actual earnings and Payday balance different?
- Do I need to have a Revolut account to access Payday?
Withdrawing my Payday balance
Know more about Payday
- If I take an advance with Payday, how will the deductions and fees appear in my Revolut account?
- Will using Payday impact my credit score?
- Will Payday salary deduction impact my tax?
- What happens to the Payday feature if I leave my employer?
- How can I close my Payday account?
- Is the estimated salary the exact salary I will get with Payday?
- How can I hide my Payday withdrawal activity from my employer?
- Why do I see a warning banner or screen on Payday?
- Can my employer restrict or revoke my Payday access?
- Who can help me when I am experiencing financial difficulties?
- Can I bring a complaint about Payday to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)?
- How can we provide the Payday service to our employees?