How will my salary be affected with Payday?
We'll automatically deduct any amounts you've asked us to advance (and any fees due as a result of those advances) from your net salary once it's credited to your Revolut account at the end of the month. You need to have your salary paid into your Revolut account in order to use Payday.
Your salary is not reduced in any way by using Payday - however, you will incur fees for each time you use it.
Getting started with Payday
- What is Payday and how does it work?
- How is my available balance calculated in Payday?
- How will my salary be affected with Payday?
- Is Payday a loan?
- How do I enroll for Payday?
- How can my employer provide Payday as a feature?
- Why are my actual earnings and Payday balance different?
- Do I need to have a Revolut account to access Payday?