Is Payday a loan?
Payday is not a loan. You'll only be able to withdraw money that you've earned, but haven't been paid yet. We help you access your earnings before your normal payday for a fee per salary advance.
There won't be any interest applied on the withdrawn amount. Payday feature is not a loan, so there's no interest. The only fee charged will be a flat fee per withdrawal.
Getting started with Payday
- What is Payday and how does it work?
- How is my available balance calculated in Payday?
- How will my salary be affected with Payday?
- Is Payday a loan?
- How do I enroll for Payday?
- How can my employer provide Payday as a feature?
- Why are my actual earnings and Payday balance different?
- Do I need to have a Revolut account to access Payday?