Why are my actual earnings and Payday balance different?
Your payslip and Payday account may show different amounts as your Payday balance is a portion of your accrued salary based on the average salary of the last few pay cycles. Check your payslip for your total earnings including any variables such as vacation, PTO or sick pay, or any deductions for taxes, social security, insurance contributions, etc.
Our product does not affect payroll calculations at all.
Note: Your Payday transactions will not be reflected in the payslip you will receive from your employer. Check the Payday section of the Revolut app for more information.
Getting started with Payday
- What is Payday and how does it work?
- How is my available balance calculated in Payday?
- How will my salary be affected with Payday?
- Is Payday a loan?
- How do I enroll for Payday?
- How can my employer provide Payday as a feature?
- Why are my actual earnings and Payday balance different?
- Do I need to have a Revolut account to access Payday?