If I take an advance with Payday, how will the deductions and fees appear in my Revolut account?
If you take an advance, the following will happen when you get paid by your employer:
- Your entire salary for the pay cycle will appear into your Revolut account.
- Revolut will then automatically deduct any advances paid to you during the pay cycle from what you have been paid by your employer.
- Revolut will also automatically deduct any fees that are applicable to the advances that you have taken during the pay cycle (if applicable).
All this will happen within seconds, once you are paid by your employer in your Revolut account.
Getting started with Payday
- What is Payday and how does it work?
- How is my available balance calculated in Payday?
- How will my salary be affected with Payday?
- Is Payday a loan?
- How do I enroll for Payday?
- How can my employer provide Payday as a feature?
- Why are my actual earnings and Payday balance different?
- Do I need to have a Revolut account to access Payday?