How can we help?

Who can help me when I am experiencing financial difficulties?

We’ve provided a list of non-profit organisations and debt charities that can offer financial advice and guidance.

If your account is registered in the UK, you can use the following services:

  • Stepchange - Free debt advice based on a comprehensive assessment of your financial situation. Call 0800 138 1111 or visit the Stepchange website
  • Citizens Advice - A network of charities offering free confidential advice online, over the phone and in person. Call 0800 144 8848 or visit the Citizens Advice website
  • National Debtline - Free debt and budget advice on the phone and online. Call 0808 808 4000 or visit the National Debtline website
  • The Money Advice Services - Free and impartial money advice, set up by the government. Call 0800 138 7777 or visit the MAS website

Related Articles