Who can help me when I am experiencing financial difficulties?
We’ve provided a list of non-profit organisations and debt charities that can offer financial advice and guidance.
If your account is registered in the UK, you can use the following services:
- Stepchange - Free debt advice based on a comprehensive assessment of your financial situation. Call 0800 138 1111 or visit the Stepchange website
- Citizens Advice - A network of charities offering free confidential advice online, over the phone and in person. Call 0800 144 8848 or visit the Citizens Advice website
- National Debtline - Free debt and budget advice on the phone and online. Call 0808 808 4000 or visit the National Debtline website
- The Money Advice Services - Free and impartial money advice, set up by the government. Call 0800 138 7777 or visit the MAS website
Getting started with Payday
- What is Payday and how does it work?
- How is my available balance calculated in Payday?
- How will my salary be affected with Payday?
- Is Payday a loan?
- How do I enroll for Payday?
- How can my employer provide Payday as a feature?
- Why are my actual earnings and Payday balance different?
- Do I need to have a Revolut account to access Payday?