Can you do anything if I have a problem on my linked account?
We're always happy to help, but if your issue is related to your linked account, you'll need to contact your bank directly.
Our connection to your bank through the Open Banking system lasts 90 days. After that, the access must be re-authenticated. Re-authenticating access to your account restarts the 90-days period. Once your 90-days access has expired, head over to your 'Linked' accounts section, and hit the re-authenticate button to restart this 90 day access.
We'll also send you a push message and email on your registered email address to remind you when it's time to re-authenticate your account.
Managing my account
Budgeting and Analytics
- How can I control my spending with the budgeting feature?
- How can I create a budget?
- How can I edit a budget?
- How can I delete a budget?
- What is ‘Safe to Spend’ on my budget?
- How does the budgeting feature work?
- How does the Analytics feature work?
- How does the Analytics graph work?
- Setting your analytics cycle
- How can I see a spending breakdown by category?
- Managing Analytics categories
- What is Net worth in Analytics?