What happens if Revolut changes its fees?
Sometimes we may change our fees to reflect the way our business is run, to reflect changes in the cost of running our business, or because we are changing or introducing new services or products that affect our existing services or products. Where we change an existing fee, we’ll give you two months’ notice through the Revolut app before we make any change.
We’ll assume you’re happy with the change unless you tell us you want to close your account before the change is made. If we add a new product or service that doesn’t change an existing fee but results in a new fee, we may add the product or service immediately and let you know before you use it.
Managing my account
Budgeting and Analytics
- How can I control my spending with the budgeting feature?
- How can I create a budget?
- How can I edit a budget?
- How can I delete a budget?
- What is ‘Safe to Spend’ on my budget?
- How does the budgeting feature work?
- How does the Analytics feature work?
- How does the Analytics graph work?
- Setting your analytics cycle
- How can I see a spending breakdown by category?
- Managing Analytics categories
- What is Net worth in Analytics?