If you've changed your phone number, follow these steps on mobile device (not possible on web browser):
- Open your app and select 'Login'.
- Tap 'Lost access to my number' in-app.
- Tap 'I don't remember my previous phone number'.
- Enter your email address that you used to create your Revolut account.
- Enter your passcode, and follow the steps to change your phone number – you might be asked to provide a selfie, and upload ID documents.
Finally, you may be asked to either to enter a One Time Passcode (OTP) which you should receive via SMS (do not share this OTP with anyone) or authenticate through email. If for some reason you can't receive the SMS OTP, wait for the 'Resend code' countdown to expire and tap 'Resend code'. This will give you the option to receive an email authentication instead of the SMS OTP.
If you fail the verification process more than three times, you'll be directed to the in-app chat support. Our support agents are always happy to help you.