We may close or suspend your account and end your access to Revolut in rare circumstances.
These include (but are not limited to) the situations where:
- We have a good reason to suspect you're behaving fraudulently, or we believe that you use the Revolut app in a harmful way
- You haven't given us the information we requested, or you've provided incorrect or false information
- You've broken our terms and conditions in a serious or persistent way
- We think that if you continue to use your account, it could damage our reputation or goodwill
- We've asked you to repay money and you haven't done so
- We have to do so under any law, regulation, court order, or other instructions
We will contact you through the Revolut app and e-mail at least two months before we take action on your account.
The specific reason for the account closure will be sent to the e-mail used in your Revolut account.
You can review section 24 in the Personal Terms of Your Revolut Account for a list of additional reasons the account may have been closed by Revolut.