Why is my transfer to a bank account still pending?
When you make a transfer, it may take some extra time to be sent to your recipient. This is known as a pending transfer, and it can occur for several reasons:
- No processing on weekends or bank holidays;
- Additional processing checks;
- Additional information required;
- Incorrect recipient details;
- Currency and payment scheme support.
Usually, a pending transfer will eventually be marked as completed. But, if the transfer was never sent, and it's failed or declined, the funds will be returned to your Revolut account after a few seconds.