You can dispute a EUR direct debit up to 13 months after the debit date.
🕘 Within 8 weeks from the debit date:
Simple! You can request a refund no questions asked.
🕘 More than 8 weeks after the debit date:
Not as simple – you will need to provide:
- clear reason for the dispute request
- proof of refund request to the merchant first
- merchant confirmation of any refund given
- merchant comments/feedback on the request
For both cases, please 💬 chat to us.
You can dispute a GBP direct debit only in the following cases:
- direct debit was sent in error
- direct debit is taken on the incorrect date,
- wrong amount is collected,
- direct debit was unauthorised
To start a dispute, please 💬 chat to us.