There can be a few reasons. Usually, it’s because you don’t have enough money in your account. If you have enough money in your account and your Direct Debit is still failing, contact our support team, and we’ll be happy to help.
Need a hand?
Just pop your question below to get an answer.
- What are Scheduled Payments?
- What is the scheduled payments feature?
- Keeping track of your Scheduled Payments
- How to set up Scheduled Payments with Revolut?
- How can I set aside money for a recurring payment?
- Managing Scheduled Payments from your Pockets
- Subscriptions and Recurring Card Payments
- Direct Debits
- Scheduled and Recurring Transfers