Can I cancel a crypto withdrawal or request to get it back?
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are sending your crypto to the correct external address. Once the crypto withdrawal has been sent to the Bitcoin network for execution, there is no way to get that crypto back.
After confirming a withdrawal, you cannot cancel or reverse it (even if the status of the transaction is pending).
Getting cryptocurrency exposure
- Which cryptocurrencies are supported?
- How much does it cost to buy or sell cryptocurrency?
- How can I start using cryptocurrency features?
- How do I buy and sell cryptocurrency?
- Does the conversion from and to cryptocurrencies happen instantly?
- Sending cryptocurrency
- Can I set target prices for exchanging cryptocurrency automatically?
- Can I be notified of price volatility?