Why sending crypto might fail?
There are two most common reasons why sending crypto might fail:
- Withdrawal amount exceeded limits
We impose limits to the amount of crypto that can be withdrawn on a daily/monthly basis. This will be shown to you in the app when you try to withdraw.
- Crypto address was flagged for additional check
We perform checks on addresses added at multiple stages. When you first add the address, and when you try to make a withdrawal. If the address has been flagged after you added it, you will not be able to execute a withdrawal and your address will be disabled. However, you will still be able to see it and won't be able to remove it.
Getting cryptocurrency exposure
- Which cryptocurrencies are supported?
- How much does it cost to buy or sell cryptocurrency?
- How can I start using cryptocurrency features?
- How do I buy and sell cryptocurrency?
- Does the conversion from and to cryptocurrencies happen instantly?
- Sending cryptocurrency
- Can I set target prices for exchanging cryptocurrency automatically?
- Can I be notified of price volatility?