What is a Savings Vault?
Revolut Savings Vaults are interest-earning deposits you place with banks using the Revolut app. They are an easy way to save and achieve your goals or simply to earn interest on your spare change.
Getting started with Savings Vaults
Using Savings Vaults
- How do I create a new Savings Vault?
- How do I add money to a Savings Vault?
- How do I withdraw money from my Savings Vault?
- How do I close a Savings Vault?
- Can I create a Savings Vault for a group?
- Can I convert an existing Personal Vault into a Savings Vault?
- Where can I find the terms & conditions for my Savings Vaults?
- Can I have a GBP Savings Vault and Personal Vault with no interest at the same time?