Does Revolut hold the money in the Savings Vaults?
Revolut does not hold the money you put into Savings Vaults. Your money is deposited with one of Revolut’s trusted partner banks.
When deposited with an eligible partner bank, your money will be protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) where you are eligible. You can find out more about the FSCS here.
To find out which partner bank(s) the funds in your Savings Vault are deposited with, tap on your Savings Vaults under ‘Vaults’ tab on the Home Screen or 'Vaults' icon in Marketplace ('Hub' from app version 8.0) in the app, tap the ‘Settings’ ⚙button and then select ‘Rate information’. To see the details of your protection, tap ‘Protection’.
Getting started with Savings Vaults
Using Savings Vaults
- How do I create a new Savings Vault?
- How do I add money to a Savings Vault?
- How do I withdraw money from my Savings Vault?
- How do I close a Savings Vault?
- Can I create a Savings Vault for a group?
- Can I convert an existing Personal Vault into a Savings Vault?
- Where can I find the terms & conditions for my Savings Vaults?
- Can I have a GBP Savings Vault and Personal Vault with no interest at the same time?