What and where is my trader’s profile?
You can access your trading profile by opening the Revolut app and going to the ‘Stocks’ section.
- Click on the ‘Social’ button to go to the Social Trading page
- Then click on your profile picture on the top right corner of the page
You can also access your profile from the ‘Stocks’ section directly by clicking on the orange icon next to your portfolio balance.
Your trader profile allows you to track your portfolio's profit, loss and performance over time. See how the total value of your portfolio has changed and view which stocks and events contributed to those results.Broadly speaking there are:
- 3 charts (Profit & Loss, Performance, Total Value)
- Ability to see contributors and sectors for those stocks
- Turn on event indicators for when you are charged fees, receive dividends etc.
Be aware that if your profile is switched to public, trades and holdings will be shown with relative amounts, and no data exposing your actual portfolio balance will be shared.
Note that Social Trading is only available in the UK at the moment. We'll expand soon to other countries. Stay tuned!