What types of trading accounts are supported?
We currently only support General Investment Accounts for individuals aged over 18.
Unfortunately at the moment, Revolut does not support Junior ISAs, Lifetime ISAs , Stock and Shares ISAs, Joint Accounts and SIPP (self-invested personal pension) accounts, but they are on our roadmap.
Getting started with trading
- What’s available to trade?
- When can I trade?
- Can I use leverage to trade?
- What is a fractional share?
- Can I buy only a fraction of a share?
- How is the portfolio value calculated?
- Do I see real-time security prices?
- What fees will I be charged for my trading?
- Are there any order limits to trade?
- Can I set price alerts for trading?
- How are my orders routed when I trade?
- What type of orders can i submit?
- What is a Limit Order?
- What is a Stop Order?