Need a hand?

Just pop your question below to get an answer.

What is NRA tax?

Non-resident Aliens (NRA) - i.e. non-US citizen or US nationals – need to pay a tax on US sourced income. The standard withholding rate is 30%, but might be reduced to 15%, depending on the tax treaties with your country of residence and the US.

This withholding tax will be deducted at source from any dividends you may be entitled to. The rate will be determined automatically based on the info you gave us during the onboarding process, when you signed a W-8BEN form. You can find more info in the article 'What is a W-8 BEN form?'.