What are bulk payments?
Our bulk payments feature allows you to create and release many payments at once on a given date. Please note that there is a limit of 1000 payment entries for a single CSV file.
To submit a bulk payment, you can either choose to add the beneficiaries from your counterparties list or to upload a CSV file. You can download a CSV template from the ‘Bulk Payments’ menu. With this second option you'll have to add the beneficiaries’ full legal name and type (‘Company’ or ‘Individual’), country and currency codes, account details and address for the following currencies:
- US Dollar (USD)
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
- Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- Czech Koruna (CZK)
- Hungarian Forint (HUF)
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?