Kā varam jums palīdzēt?
Why was my cash withdrawal declined?
Tap "See all" on Home screen and find the declined transaction. Selecting it will display the transaction details explaining the reason and advise on what to do to make the next transaction successful.
The most common reasons for declined payments are:
- Insufficient funds
- Entering the wrong PIN
- Exceeding your monthly spending limit for your card
- Disabling ATM transactions in your card’s security settings
You also won’t be able to withdraw any amount in the following countries, as they are currently subject to international sanctions:
- North Korea
As well as the following cities in the Crimean region:
- Sevastopol / Sebastopol
If you still have any more questions about your declined withdrawal, feel free to submit a support request here.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?