Kā varam jums palīdzēt?
Can an iDEAL payment be cancelled or undone?
As soon as you’ve approved an iDEAL payment, you can’t undo it as the amount is directly deducted from your account. The payment is processed in a few seconds after approval, just like a debit card payment in a physical shop.
If you want to cancel or return your order, you’ll need to contact the merchant directly and follow their return process.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?