Kā varam jums palīdzēt?
How quick is my transfer?
Regarding GBP transfers to a UK bank, if the beneficiary bank supports Faster Payments it can take at most 2 hours. But, for CHAPS (the Clearing House Automated Payment System), it can take up to 1 day for the funds to reach your account. However, if the bank only supports BACS (the Bankers' Automated Clearing System), it can take up to 3 days.
For EUR transfers to a bank account domiciled in SEPA (the Single Euro Payments Area), it can take a maximum of 3 working days (usually it is 1 or 2 business days). If the recipient's bank supports SEPA Instant Credit Transfer scheme, then the transfer should be almost instantaneous.
As for local Indian Rupee (INR), Indonesian Rupiah (IDR), Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) and Philippine Peso (PHP), they may take up to 1 day to be processed.
For international transfers made via SWIFT (the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication), it may take up to 5 working days for funds to reach the beneficiary’s account.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?