Kā varam jums palīdzēt?
Making a bank transfer
Once you’ve added money to your account, you can transfer straight away. To transfer money to local or international banks:
- Head to the Payments, Accounts or Home menu sections
- Choose Send option on top of your screen
- Select existing counterparty from the list below OR click on a plus sign to add a new counterparty
- Follow instructions on the screen to complete your transfer
Make sure you are making a transfer in supported currency and that we allow transfers to the beneficiary's country. Please click here to find more information.
You can check our Payments FAQ section if you have additional questions, or feel free to contact our support team and we will be glad to help you.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?