Kā varam jums palīdzēt?
Change Linked accounts
You can link multiple currency pockets to your active card and every card has to be linked at least to one pocket.
- Go to Cards
- Choose a card and tap 'Settings'
- Tap 'Link/unlink accounts' to reveal and adjust the list of accounts linked to a card
Linked accounts can also be used as budgets. You can add money to a project specific pocket with a certain amount of funding and then connect team cards to that single pocket. Card holders will then only have access to funding from that pocket. To create more currency pockets, click here.
Note: your access could be limited. If you can’t do certain actions or you wish to extend your permissions, contact your business account owner/admin.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?