Kā varam jums palīdzēt?
Notarisation of documents
In certain cases, where we have been unable to verify your documents and information against an independent data source, we may ask you for a notarised document.
We are asking for this to meet Lithuanian requirements. We appreciate that this may be inconvenient and will only ask for this where we can’t otherwise verify your information.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?