Kā varam jums palīdzēt?
What is an Apostille?
An Apostille is simply the name for a specialized certificate, issued by the state in which you reside. The Apostille is attached to the original document to verify it's legitimacy and to authenticate it so that it will be accepted in one of the other countries who are members of the Hague Apostille Convention. List of authorities for all members of convention can be found here.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?