Kā varam jums palīdzēt?
When will my IBAN change?
Your IBAN will change after you are migrated to our Lithuanian entity. You’ll still be able to receive payments to your old 'GB' IBAN for up to 6 months (until June 30th 2021). To help make this transition smoother, we have implemented a redirection service which will ensure that any payment received to your old GB account will be delivered to your new IBAN starting with 'LT'.
We will inform you by email each time we receive a payment directed to your old 'GB' IBAN. This will ensure that you still receive your payment and remind you to inform counterparties that your IBAN has changed.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?