Kā varam jums palīdzēt?
Can I add out-of-pocket expenses?
There may be occasions where you have to make a business expense out of your own pocket. You can record a non-Revolut expense (such as expenses made using cash, personal cards or cards from other bank accounts) and track them using the Expenses tool.
- Click on '...' button next to "Scan document";
- Select "Add non-Revolut Expense";
- Then enter the transaction amount, merchant, and payment date;
- Additionally, you can add a receipt, expense category, description and labels to provide more details about the expense.
When you export a CSV statement of your expenses, out-of-pocket expenses are identified as an external expense. If it is exported to Xero, it will be exported as a bill in the Bills to Pay section.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?