Kā varam jums palīdzēt?
Do I need to provide information for all my expenses?
When you spend on your Revolut Business card or make a bank transfer, your company adminstrator requires you to provide some details about the expense (such as a receipt, category, description or labels)
By default, team members are required to provide a document, category and description for every expense. If submitting expenses are optional for your team members, you can go to Settings and customise which fields are required for an expense (category, description, receipt).
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?