Kā varam jums palīdzēt?
How do I sync expenses with Xero?
1. Link your Revolut Business to your Xero account
2. Enable bank feeds sync
3. Enable expense sync
4. Your expense categories, tax rates, tax codes and tracking categories are imported automatically from Xero
5. Once an expense is approved, the expense data is then automatically synced to Xero!
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?