Kā varam jums palīdzēt?
How can I control my gambling?
Gambling can be a lot of fun. However, it is best to set a limit for the time and amount of money you spend on gambling. Usually, that should be enough to keep the gambling under control. In some cases, some additional measures should be taken. To help you, your friend, or a loved one overcome gambling addiction, you can set up spending limits on your Revolut card. Feel free to contact our in-app support to provide you with guidance on how to set this up.
If you spot any of the signs listed below, either for yourself or any person you know - you should consider getting professional help. One of the organizations helping with overcoming gambling addiction is BeGambleAware - you can talk to them over the phone 0808 8020 133 or have a live chat with them on their website.
The signs to look out for are:
- Spending more money and time that you can afford.
- Having issues with managing or stopping your gambling within set limits.
- Arguing with friends or family about gambling.
- Not wanting to do the things that used to be fun - hobbies, spending time with friends or family.
- Constantly thinking about gambling.
- Hiding gambling or lying about it to others.
- Trying to gamble your way out of financial problems.
- Gambling until there is no money left.
- Missing payments on utilities, selling goods, borrowing money to afford gambling.
- Needing to spend more and more money and time to get the same thrill from gambling.
- Postponing or neglecting all the personal or professional activities because of gambling.
- Anxiety, worry, guilt, depression.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?