Kā varam jums palīdzēt?
What is a chargeback?
A chargeback occurs after a customer disputes a charge that was made for their account. This means that the payment that was originally made will be put on hold until the dispute has been resolved. If the dispute is resolved in favour of the customer, the money will be subtracted from your account plus an additional fee.
A chargeback can be for the full amount of a transaction or a partial amount.
- Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
- How do I apply for a Merchant Account?
- How many merchant accounts do I need?
- What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
- Where can I find the T&Cs for my Merchant Account?
- How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
- Can I close my Merchant Account?
- Can I link multiple websites to one merchant account?
- How can I update my website in merchant account?