Kā varam jums palīdzēt?
Why is my Merchant payment declined or failed?
In the great majority of cases, something has gone wrong on the authentication of your customer card, on the part of your customer's issuing bank. There may be many different reasons for their bank refusing the payment; despite our constant effort to avoid these situations, this is something that Revolut cannot control. Your customer should try the payment again with a different card and/or contact their bank to find out what went wrong.
- Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
- How do I apply for a Merchant Account?
- How many merchant accounts do I need?
- What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
- Where can I find the T&Cs for my Merchant Account?
- How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
- Can I close my Merchant Account?
- Can I link multiple websites to one merchant account?
- How can I update my website in merchant account?