Kā varam jums palīdzēt?
What is a webhook?
A webhook (also called a web callback) allows your system to receive an event from a different app immediately after it happens.
For example, you can subscribe to receive a webhook when an order changes from pending to completed. As soon as the payment is cleared and the order is completed, Revolut will send a notification to the URL of your choice. This is a much more efficient way to know when an order is paid.
- Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
- How do I apply for a Merchant Account?
- How many merchant accounts do I need?
- What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
- Where can I find the T&Cs for my Merchant Account?
- How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
- Can I close my Merchant Account?
- Can I link multiple websites to one merchant account?
- How can I update my website in merchant account?